Cusp-a point of transition, as from one historical period to the next;
the borders between the twelve astrological signs.
You are considered to be "on the cusp" if you were born
within a day or two of the beginning or end of any sign.

The Rocky Mountains, Lander's Peak, 1863; Albert Bierstadt


31 October 2010

Thirty-first Sunday in Ordinary Time (All Hallows Eve)

Readings of the Day

Zacchaeus ran ahead and climbed a sycamore tree in order to see Jesus,
who was about to pass that way.
When he reached the place, Jesus looked up and said,
"Zacchaeus, come down quickly,
for today I must stay at your house."



"Zacchaeus, come down quickly, for today I must stay at your house."
"He has gone to stay at the house of a sinner."
"Lord, I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only speak the word and my soul shall be healed."

No comments: