Cusp-a point of transition, as from one historical period to the next;
the borders between the twelve astrological signs.
You are considered to be "on the cusp" if you were born
within a day or two of the beginning or end of any sign.

The Rocky Mountains, Lander's Peak, 1863; Albert Bierstadt


27 March 2012

Tuesday of the Fifth Week of Lent

Readings of the Day

Ecce Homo, Mateo Cerezo the Younger, Budapest Museum of Fine Art,  circa 1665.

Jesus said to them,
"When you lift up the Son of Man,
then you will realize that I AM,
and that I do nothing on my own,
but I say only what the Father taught me.
The one who sent me is with me.
He has not left me alone,
because I always do what is pleasing to him."
Because he spoke this way, many came to believe in him.
John 8:28-30

Do I always do what is pleasing to the Father?

No comments: